Featured Post

I am rifting

To the depths of an icy cape thunders dense are the walls of this stone cold centre. Touched are the fragments lost to an ocean of darkness....

17.11.18

I am inked



Winds and waves charcoaled with shame. A forgotten note in your bottom drawer these words are weak sorrowful. Falling drops of icy dreams running through these empty sheets. Hold my hand through this dance, touch of love is all I ask. A nod of kindness even a glassy kiss goodbye. A passing whisper to remember you by. 

Warm glances, smiles understood with the passage of time. Threads of yesterday, a broken stitch between sighs. Ghostly memoire of our misshapen emotions. A broken telephone line ringing loudly like a fire alarm in my mind. This is not a confession its a syphon to entangle my lies. Ive drifted too far maybe too long, calmly motionless in this pool of fear and remorse. Awake through pain in a gloomy left over hope. Open wounds and scabs, my labour of dread overlaps. Staring out through windows, detached from the ground beneath me, I float. The sun and moon waltz while I endlessly wait to cut in for my turn. 




Follower

YOU ARE NUMBER - THANKS FOR VISITING.