Featured Post

I am rifting

To the depths of an icy cape thunders dense are the walls of this stone cold centre. Touched are the fragments lost to an ocean of darkness....

1.9.11

I am a fan

From being called a “Little Monster” by my supposed Mother Monster to now being sent appreciation as a “Heartbeat” from my... Heart?

This trend of calling out to your fans in an exclusive “name called community thing” is slightly unnerving.
Why can’t it just remain fans? Sure being a general “fan” is somewhat consumer like but nonetheless the "neo-fan" is designed exclusively to make me want to follow you on twitter and buy you as a particular kind of brand making me a branded-fan.

Fans of Woodstock weren’t sent shout outs referring to them as “Little Hippies” or anything catchy. in your face, targeting you and trying to get you to commit your cyber time! 


Follower

YOU ARE NUMBER - THANKS FOR VISITING.