Featured Post

I am rifting

To the depths of an icy cape thunders dense are the walls of this stone cold centre. Touched are the fragments lost to an ocean of darkness....

9.9.11

I am Gangsta’s Paradise


This would be great if I taught/role-modeled a group of raging dangerous teenagers and was the best Cat Woman there ever lived, wearing leather jackets and cool boots in an obscure highschool/hood.

But this is more about not finding that silver lining in your academic cloud of hope

I don't get to be Cat Woman and Coolio said, “Even my ma'ma thinks that my mind is gone

Really, I did the "here comes the bride" of academia. As the bearer of bad news, there isn’t a prince charming at the end of this virgin aisle. And even if you did the glorious wedlock of a degree, your still going to ride that direct P.I.A flight back home and that aisle your walking on now takes your behind to rest on a smelly seat next to the plane's toilet or worse in it


Self Portrait. 

Follower

YOU ARE NUMBER - THANKS FOR VISITING.