Featured Post

I am rifting

To the depths of an icy cape thunders dense are the walls of this stone cold centre. Touched are the fragments lost to an ocean of darkness....

12.5.18

I am wind

I hear the wind she talks to me. Between chirping of birds and behind whipping of trees. She looks back at me revealing herself greeting me softly turning in silences close wisps of breath. Ive called out to her when ive needed company. Shes comforted me, calmed me and folded her arms around me strengthening my muscles pulling me out of wet dirt and clogged gutters of my heart. In darkness she feels like a dim firefly and in light a golden swan gliding past the corner of my eye. Ive run out to her with a heavy heart and teary eyes asked her to reverse my blood and hold together my insides. Ive chanted to her drum and become a part of her rhythm. Whenever we meet she reminds me of the beauty shes leaves behind and the linen of love shes laid down at my bedside. My mother in the wild her face is a thousand moving pictures a splashing of lights. Shell come when you call, follow you length and breathe, inside and outside, a passenger to the outlines of your life. 


Follower

YOU ARE NUMBER - THANKS FOR VISITING.