Featured Post

I am rifting

To the depths of an icy cape thunders dense are the walls of this stone cold centre. Touched are the fragments lost to an ocean of darkness....

18.6.11

Alice







This is strange. Almost close to a waning moonrise. Fumes of these bodies merge and rise together to create mystic rings of fire. Alice holds true to her alternating realities. Am I Alice or am I the Queen of Hearts? Mad Hatters a creation of all my vulnerabilities put together in a fortress like shape. The Hatter balances my prim and proper, my pretend like form. I am squirming at his slight wit and charm. He is but an illusion to keep my innards calm.  Are you all really here? Inside this head piles baggage-past-unresolved-conflict. Start noticing the walls, they might still be there. Opps! You are indeed not a chair, I could have sat on for too long. I am awfully sorry but after all did you expect me to pathway your gratification? This ego trip stops right here. I will not vicariously live life through alter-egos. I am my own person. I am my own world. I am all these colours and so much more. I am deep pools of illuminating cyber modules. Vibrating are the waves you sense coming from hindsight.

Who are you?

Follower

YOU ARE NUMBER - THANKS FOR VISITING.