Featured Post

I am rifting

To the depths of an icy cape thunders dense are the walls of this stone cold centre. Touched are the fragments lost to an ocean of darkness....

19.8.17

I am night sky




My caged heart burst into a thousand butterflies once lying in cold sleep woken by a warm whisper of the north wind. Breathing close and rustling softly keeping me warm under fidget air. Come and go quietly dont let them know how we feel, they mock the writings on my heart, yet you glide through this grime. Windowed into souls and united in step we climb on. Embers and ashes we burn through a millennia of memories. An hourglass we became infinitely balanced between the sands of time. Fleeting and desolate we complete the circle of a life within a few minutes. 

Follower

YOU ARE NUMBER - THANKS FOR VISITING.