Featured Post

I am rifting

To the depths of an icy cape thunders dense are the walls of this stone cold centre. Touched are the fragments lost to an ocean of darkness....

3.12.15

I am de-taint-eb

Humble folds over crowding fondness masked by de-laid responses holding together our few words. Close are the tethering glimpses and stolen locking of eyes confounded, unspoken you and I. Docking patiently these final goodbyes, a drifting scape the ever sweeping, you and I. Longing and distancing at the same time. Brought a lost tomorrow drew me one last night. Giving into secrets drenched in red these fierce hues of discolour make me surge for a past-present-future, you and I. Endless notches and knots of next in line. Pegged towards a dreaded tunnel of derailing sighs. Distracted and unscathed from the same as before a masterful de-tale, you and I. What of it was availed a little less or much too hanging out to dry. Cutup and shutout a tempting, you and I. Bewildered our sense of cause vetted the chance of lasting joy. For us the days are passing and the nights rise. Escape a pounding heap that burns to fight or flight. 
Are we losing, you and I? 


Follower

YOU ARE NUMBER - THANKS FOR VISITING.