Featured Post

I am rifting

To the depths of an icy cape thunders dense are the walls of this stone cold centre. Touched are the fragments lost to an ocean of darkness....

8.5.15

I am your Invocation

Trust denied- love occupied - thought mastered - hope survived. 

Travel longer than most to make us their own. Holdin on to an oblong fury hold. "i miss you" and then I dont. It's much harder drawing us in, till we cant see what it all meant, sooner or later we make for the door. Our minds made up, but what is all of this based on? who of em lied? them many are tricksters. 

Making amends dont make you courageous. It's all to buy time, you're smoke and mirrors. Craft of giving, you put on a great show, got em to believe. The applause, your crowd, all gathered. But you still believe its my fault, I stood on the sideline watched my heart-ball kicked around. Being guided, shot and halfassed loved, your crowd, they cheered - but my heart-ball sank so they booed, hissed and called you out. 



Follower

YOU ARE NUMBER - THANKS FOR VISITING.