Featured Post

I am rifting

To the depths of an icy cape thunders dense are the walls of this stone cold centre. Touched are the fragments lost to an ocean of darkness....

14.7.13

I am Close Enough



Oh the things I could tell you! From adventure trails to silver monkeys, shiny things and a room with a view. Blood Firefly bonding and sweat shops: everything has been running in a 

See a ton of art in exactly the span of two days. The only way to art is letting it all overload your system. Reminding and triggering all those multi-layered simultaneous wavelengths of thought-ideas. Cleaned out my closet three times this year already. A sweep is in order don’t you say? Well I’m almost there.  

Flashbacks and bouts of laughter, sparkles and body clatter. Music and displays all lined up and finding me everyday. The universe sent the warmest of hugs and I am close enough to hug it right back. 

Spilling your glitter bottle, sad for about a second palming up the waste only to leave everything and videotape the rest floating in the dresser-light (true story, heh, sigh), I am looking for joy in a silent mistake.


Follower

YOU ARE NUMBER - THANKS FOR VISITING.