Featured Post

I am rifting

To the depths of an icy cape thunders dense are the walls of this stone cold centre. Touched are the fragments lost to an ocean of darkness....

3.1.11

I am Red,



Rising and burning this smoke is sparse yet concentrated, a rush of emotions and a light touch of sensibility, and my mind is a whirlpool of thoughts. Intensity of these interactions makes together for a wonderful ideal of a world. Now tearing at its center, throbbing with disaster there is a slight hand of order. You are ashes, holding on to my wisp of air. I am red with what we politely refer to as war.  Are you at the other end of this message, would you like to be called in for an exchange of words. Make amends for what you knew before is only a simplistic conclusion of a much larger picture.  Do not be mistaken for this amour will only last you before the last curtain call.

Over the hills and far away is a boy who will not speak. Permeating residue of a life this skin I shed is but a moment of cowardice in hopes to regain that spirit once given up for dreams and hopes. Here, could be a beginning of something nor you or I could ever put together alone in our dreadful dark corners of the abandoned lands of passion. Fire is an entity void of balance. Between the walls of my tissue is a colour so deep that within this thick glassy medium is a pause of breathe. I am ready, lets do this.

Follower

YOU ARE NUMBER - THANKS FOR VISITING.